Complete Janitorial Services
* (up to 2 stories)
~Complete Janitorial Service~
- Empty all waste containers. Replace soiled basket liners as required.
- Wipe spillage from trash can tops.
- Remove all designated trash to disposal areas.
- Damp wipe, clean, and disinfect all tables.
- Dust all tops of furniture, window ledges, telephones, partitions, file cabinets and other horizontal surfaces.
- Straighten magazines and periodicals on reception tables.
- Spot clean all interior partition glass
- Wash both sides of glass doors
- Remove fingerprints from around doors and light switches.
- Power vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Dust mop all floors. Damp mop to remove spillage.
- Secure all suite doors and light.
- Dust all lower areas of chairs, file cabinets, desk, etc.
- Dust tops of picture frames and high ledges.
- General high dust partitions and other vertical surfaces.
- Clean all baseboards and doorjambs.
- Dust venetian blinds.
- Empty and clean waste receptacles.
- Replenish all paper towels, tissue, and hand soap dispensers.
- Dust all ledges, dispensers and partitions.
- Clean top, bottom and side surfaces, inside and out of all stools and urinals using a disinfectant cleaner.
- Clean both sides of stool seats using a disinfectant cleaner.
- Clean and polish all bright work.
- Clean wash basins inside and out.
- Clean mirrors and counter tops.
- Mop all floors using a disinfectant cleaner.
- Clean both sides of doors to restrooms.
- Report to supervisor, malfunctioning of equipment.
- Spot clean all stall partitions and wall.
- Wipe down all partitions, doors and walls using a disinfectant cleaner.
- Clean stools and urinals with non-acid bowl cleaner as needed.
- Pour water into floor drain units.
1. Empty all trash and change liners if needed.
2. Wipe all tables and countertops.
3. Wash front of refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
4. Dry mop and wet mop floors.
Lobby/ Entry area
- Empty and clean trash receptacles
- Power vacuum carpets.
- Clean and disinfectant all drinking fountains.
- Clean both sides of entrance doors and maintain metal around doors.
- Sweep and damp mop hard surface floors.
- Clean all directory glass areas.
- Dust all medium level and low level ledges.
- Set alarms. Secure all doors.
- Dust all top ledges and walls.
- High dust all wall areas.
- Empty all trash containers and remove designated trash to disposal areas.
- Power vacuum carpets.
- Clean and disinfect all drinking fountains
- Clean both sides of entrance doors and glass.
- Sweep hard surface floors. Damp mop to remove spillage.
- Spot clean wall areas around elevator call buttons.
- Damp wipe fingerprints from door frames, etc.
- Dust all ledge areas, high and low.
- Spot wash fingerprints from wall areas.
- Clean baseboards and door jambs.
- Power vacuum carpets. Damp mop tile floors.
- Dust all walls and ledges.
- Damp wipe fingerprints and smudges from all surfaces.
- Vacuum all elevator tracks and floor threshold plates.
2. Damp wipe and clean elevator threshold plates and tracks.
3. All elevator frames, doors and walls cleaned and polished.
- Remove obvious debris.
- Vacuum or sweep stairways.
- Spot mop for spillage.
- Spot clean walls within 70".
- Damp mop all tile.
- Dust lower wall areas.
- Damp wipe handrails.
~EXTRA SERVICES PROVIDED~
Complete floor care strip/wax & buff floors
Window wash up to 2 stories high
Pressure wash sidewalks & parking lot
Steam clean carpets